Huawei B683 3G Wireless Router is the new UMTS Router Huawei and supports HSPA + technology. This makes the B683 is capable of download speeds of up to 28.8 Mbps to achieve an upload of 5.76 Mbps. Of course the router is backwards compatible with 2G, EDGE and GPRS. The B683 supports Huwei so wired and wireless network access and provides data routing service.
The Huawei B683 is unlocked and equipped with four LAN ports and a USB port for connecting a hard drive or a printer, which can then be used by multiple people. Naturally, the B683 also has a wireless interface. Huawei has developed the latest 802.11 b / g / n standard, so the speed HSPA + wireless connection can be fully exploited. At the front are various LED indicators on the back and see one finds an external (SMA) antenna connector.
* HSPA + (High Speed Packet Access Plus)
* HSUPA (High Speed Uplink Packet Access)
* HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access)
* WCDMA (Wideband Code Division Multiple Access)
* GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications)
* GPRS (General Packet Radio Service (System)
* EDGE (Enhanced Data Rates for Global Evolution)
Product Range Specifications (Actual Product Specifications May Differ – Zaps)
* 180x123x32.5 mm
* USB 2.0 host interface
* Built-in DHCP Server, DNS RELAY and NAT
* Convenient web-based management
* Windows 2000/Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
* User Status LED indicators.
* Receiving diversity and load equalizer
* Built-in WCDMA / GSM WLAN high gain antenna
* Suitable for: HSPA + / HSUPA / HSDPA / WCDMA / GSM / GPRS / EDGE
* Provides immediate protection from potential security threats and block intrusion attempts.
* High speeds. Supports data services from a maximum speed of HSPA + (28Mbit DL / s; UL5.76Mbit / s), HSPA (DL 7.2Mbit / s; UL5.76Mbit / s), 384kbit / s WCDMA, 236.8kbit / s EDGE, and 85.6kbit / s GPRS
As the predecessor of HUAWEI B970b 3G WiFi Router, HUAWEI B683 3G HSPA+ WiFi Router would be a great gateway because per the record, even though huawei B970b has already end of life for long time, there is still great demand for this wireless gateway.